Monday, August 9, 2010

August 2010


August already. In 15 days Harley will start his senior year AGAIN. the kid needs to buckle down and graduate or I will lose my mind again.


July was great. I started with a new company at the detention center. More work but I love it it keeps me busy. The first wek of July Ken came to Ohio and spent a wonderful week with me and his brother's family. We had a really nice time and got to know each other even better.

In a few weeks he's coming again and we have special plans for the weekend..........just me and him. My heart has melted and I have deep feelings for him. Real feelings . He makes me feel special and very happy. It's nice to feel again.

McKenna got a job at the Cascade auto group,she likes it so far.


The wedding plans are coming along ....al we have to figure out now is the menu.


I can't believe my baby is getting married. I'm old. I'm going to get a new chain for my necklace and let her wear her dad down the aisle. That way other than Papa daddy will also be walking her down.


After 2 years we are finally feeling like our little tin can is home. I've done the best that I can to make it into my own place. It's small but cozy.


I owe a great deal to Vivian and Kevin for being there for me and for introducing me to Ken. I haven't been this happy in a long time. Everyone has noticed the change in me also , I guess that is a good thing LOL.


I had my one tattoo fixed and it looks a lot better with more color and accents added and I also got one on my back ....a junkyard dog. It has special meaning.


harley got a few more tattos, another music symbol on his arm and notes on his knuckles, not too thrilled with the knuckles but what can I do?


This weekend is the Lifebanc walk, I'm not going. I know I should to honor Denny but it's also time to start letting him rest in peace. It's not good for me to dwell on the fact that he's gone anymore. He would want me to move on with living and thats just what I am doing.


He would like Ken.


The only setbacks are that Denny's family has all but cut off the kids, I don't care about me but they are his kids and have done nothing to deserve being treated like this.

sami is sending invites to some of his family to show she is the bigger person in all of this. It will be interesting to see how this turns out. Hell the wedding is right down the street from the grandparents. Oh well.


Well that's all I have for now.

No comments: