Saturday, May 16, 2009

so it's raining.

harley is going to the ellet community festival with leah.

kenna is already there with doug.

sami & shortround went to moms for dinner.

me?

maybe just maybe i can get somethings done around here without the brats around. i'm tired & my jaw hurts though so i just think i'll flip the laundry , take a shower & chill.

doubt if anything good is on to rot my brain tonite. i do have the first season of beauty & the beast from netflix so maybe vincent will kepp me company tonite.

i called about joining a widows support group. they meet the first wednesday of every month. i won't get to go in june since that will be the day kenna graduates. i am making a point to go in july.

slowly getting over my fear of people. notice i said slowly.


this group isn't a bunch of grey haired fuddy duddies . they're people my age either up or down a few years.

should be interesting.

1 comment:

liberalsouthernbelle said...

I love you...hope you know that and I've been a terrible friend lately because I have been neglecting you...I apologize and promise to do better...